SmartDose® 3.5 Injector
Leading the way with integrated containment and delivery solutions
PRECISE. RELIABLE. READY TO GO.
Proud to support our partners with our SmartDose® technology:
Since 2010, West has invested in development of our SmartDose® technology scaling it to meet various application and delivery volume needs.
Patient Centric Wearable Injector
- User loaded, subcutaneous self-administration
- Ability to deliver high volume and high viscosity drug products
- Easy to use, intuitive design
- Visual, tactile and audible feedback to boost user confidence
- Training solutions available for a seamless onboarding experience
- Address a variety of delivery times through adaptable, pre-programmable technology
- Multiple published studies* indicate lower pain with customizable delivery rates
- Regulatory, Quality and Human Factors expertise to support your development
*Dias, C., Abosaleem, B., Crispino, C., Gao, B. & Shaywitz, A. (2015). Tolerability of High-Volume Subcutaneous Injections of a Viscous Placebo Buffer: A Randomized, Crossover Study in Healthy Subjects. AAPS PharmSciTech. DOI: 10.1208/s12249-015-0288-y
SmartDose® is a registered trademark of West Pharma. Services IL, Ltd., a subsidiary of West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
Flurotec® is a registered trademark of Daikyo Seiko, Ltd.”
SelfDose™ is a trademark of West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
The logos above are the property of their respective owners and are used with permission.
April 26, 2019