Mix2Vial® Reconstitution System and Needle-Free Transfer Device
The solution for quick & safe vial-to-vial transfer
The Mix2Vial Reconstitution System is:
- Designed for minimal residual volume and overfill
- Easy to use
- Ideal for lyophilized drugs with fixed volume diluent.
Components are available to work with 13mm, 17mm and 20mm stoppers. The Mix2Vial System is 510(k) cleared by the United States Food and Drug Administration and carries the CE mark.
The Needle-Free Transfer Device (NTD):
- Works with or without vacuum in the drug vial
- Provides for consistent volume withdrawal
- Is designed for minimal residual volume and overfill
- In-line liquid filter
The needle-free transfer device is 510(k) cleared by the United States Food and Drug Administration and carries the CE mark.
Contact West for other registered regions.
Mix2Vial® and Mixject® are registered trademarks of West Pharma. Services IL, Ltd., a subsidiary of West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
Daikyo Crystal Zenith® is a registered trademark of Daikyo Seiko, Ltd.
Daikyo Crystal Zenith® technology is licensed from Daikyo Seiko, Ltd.
Components and Devices Each Year